Thumbs Up. Thumbs Down.
It's that time of week again, when the week begins, and you try to leave worrying about Monday for Monday and try to enjoy your Sunday instead. So let's get the week started off with another installment of Thumbs Up. Thumbs Down. or as I normally call it (much to spell check's chagrin), a thumby post:
- The brownie batch that's in the oven is probably sinking because of how many times I've opened the oven to check if it's ready. It isn't cooperating.
- It rained. Our grand total of about seven inches of snow, plus a whiteout for two days, gone- all except for miserable little mounds of tainted snow.
- I didn't do so well on my History exam.
- I haven't been swimming in a long time, and I'm out of swimming shape *pout*
- It snowed! Much more than I expected, and I'm really glad of that.
- My exams are over! Forever! Never doing those again! Whoosh, that's a relief.
- Victor is reading classics I checked out from the library for him. I'm proud!
- I got to catch up with Mark Twain this afternoon. [More on him later.]
- We kept safe throughout the week despite the weather.