Thumbs Down. Thumbs Up.
I keep seeing articles on "Greece's Economy" on the news. The wonderfully compassionate part of me has devised a plan to help them out ... I believe we should all just drop everything and go to Greece for two weeks. On vacation. Just two weeks, you know, because we have lives and everything and can't just live to help European economy. (Pure heart, aren't I.) Wanna come with? Anyways, it's about time for a Thumbs Down. Thumbs Up. post again!
- Stomach growls. My stomach is a brat. It's used to snacks, and when it doesn't get anything, it growls at me. This behavior only makes me stand my ground. Must. Not. Reward. Bratty. Behavior.
- First round of tests for my senior year. No.. see, I can't. Greece really needs me to help her out.. It's not like I don't want to take more tests or anything..but I have to support my friends!
- Being afraid of taking my driving test again. Yeah, I failed it the first time, and I'm not so excited about going through one more road test.. Again, Greece needs me.
- Water in my ear. Went swimming yesterday, can't get the water out of my ear. It's stubborn like that.
- Distance. Between continents and countries and people.
- Not finding the "perfect" spot for another And the Wind Blew Her Hair post.
- The two pounds I got rid of in a week, for drowning out stomach growls with water.
- Back to swimming. It feels good even if I'm not swimming as far as I did at the end of last season. I took a long break, and I expected it to be worse, but it was actually quite fun.
- The sunshine!!! Oh the lovely sunshine!!!
- Crossing off books from my book-list. I honestly feel like each book is a big satisfying accomplishment. Really.
- Recitals. Victor has a violin recital in about a month..he's really excited.
- Glasses. Of course!
- Greece. For neeeding me.
- Humphrey Bogart.
- All this spring talk of graduation. Makes me excited.
And that's life for you ...